Plan Center members must be in the building trades as a supplier of materials and or labor in the construction industry. To join or renew your membership, please fill out a Membership/Renewal Application or stop by the Plan Center during regular business hours. Applications are usually processed within 24 hours. If you would like us to bill you for copying services within the plan center please click here to fill out a Credit Application.
- All members must be in the building trades as a supplier of materials and or labor in the construction industry.
- Must pay all dues and charges as they accrue. Any account past due 30 days or more may have privileges revoked.
- All members must agree to abide by the rules and regulations as posted from time to time in the Plan room.
- Plan Center Members receive our weekly bulletin listing construction projects on hand, upcoming projects and apparent low bidders on jobs that have already bid.
- Members receive a reduced rate on printing.
- Plans may be checked out overnight after 4 pm. All plans must be returned by 9 am the following day.
Rules & Regulations
- Only paid members of the Wenatchee Plan Center shall have access to the Plan Center Room. Exceptions to this requirement are subject to prior approval by the Plan Center Manager.
- All plans and specifications must remain in the Plan Room between the hours of 9 am and 4 pm.
- Plans and Specs may be checked out overnight (after 4 pm) on a first come basis. Plans checked out overnight must be returned by 9 am the next morning. Plans checked out on Friday night are due back by 9:00 am Monday morning. Plans may not be removed from the Plan room the night before the bid date. Any member not returning plans in a timely manner may have their right to check out plans revoked without notice.
- Plan Center room shall be available for members from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday or at other times by appointment only.
- Use of the Plan Center Room is at members own risk. The Wenatchee Plan Center assumes no liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any set of plans or specifications on file therein nor for any copies made therefrom.
- Since, by its nature the Plan Center is for the benefit of its members, each member has a responsibility to return all items to their proper place for the next user.
- The Plan Room operates on the honor system and you are entitled to make copies of all plans and specs on file unless otherwise noted. If you make the copies on the Plan Center's equipment you are expected to record your copies and to pay for charges as incurred.
- All Copy charges shall be at the prevailing rate as posted in the Plan Room. at any given time. Copies shall be paid for at the time of copying unless a charge account is estblished by the member. All charges shall be due by the 10th of the month following month of charge. Any accounts not paid within 30 days will incur a late charge of 1% of the balance owing with a minimum rebilling charge of $5.00.